Terms and conditions
- 1. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
The parties agrees that this agreement terminates upon the End Date specified in the agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement prior to the End Date with at least Twelve (12)day’s notice. If this agreement terminated prior to the end date the parties will work together determine whether refund of Rental Fees and necessary. Twelve (12)Days rent will be charge as a fine.
- 2. RENTAL FEES
All the payment will be charged in advance.
- 3. FUEL
The fuel will be given with full tank of fuel and must be returned with full tank. If vehicle is returned with less fuel the difference will be charge as per rate of fuel. Renter is responsible to show the Fuel Bill of the nearest Fuel station when he return the vehicle at Drop Point.
- 4. SECURITY DEPOSIT
Owner shall retain deposit of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- subject to the renter of the vehicle.
- 5. DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED BY THE RENTER
- a. Two Passport Size Photos.
- b. Photocopy of Driving License.
- c. Photocopy of Pan card.
- d. Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- e. Photocopy of Passport.
- f. Latest Electricity or Phone Bill.
- 6. RENTER WARRANTIES
- a. The renter declares that he/she is of good moral character and is not declared as proclaimed offender by any court of law India or by any authority.
- b. The renter is obliged to take care of the vehicle as prudent person takes care of his/her own vehicle and is fully responsible of the vehicle during the above period. The second party agrees to use the vehicle only in the manner it is morally intended for.
- c. The renter agrees to drive the vehicle himself/herself. He/she is not allowed to hand over the vehicle to the other person.
- d. The renter is obliged to follow all the rules and regulations of the traffic rules/ Laws prevailing in India.
- e. The Usage of the vehicle by the renter for any illegal purposes, towing, competitions, training and driving off road is prohibited.
- 7. AGE
Minimum age of the renter will be 20 years.
- 8. INSURANCE AND ACCIDENT
- a. In case of any accident of the vehicle. Renter must immediately contact the nearest police station and will lodge FIR/General Diary Report.
- b. In case, if renter do not report the incident to the police and do not comply with the requirements under the laws of India and if due to that reason the renter will be responsible for all the cost and expenditure incurred on the repair of vehicle.
- c. In case of any accident renter is responsible to deposit all repairing bills in advance to the authorized company/service station. The amount of claim/amount of expenses will be returned to the renter after the claim is passed by the insurance company.
- d. In case of accident renter is responsible to pay Rs. 500/- fine per day till the repair of vehicle due to lay days of the vehicle caused by the accident. The lay days begun at the time of accident.
- 9. TRAFFIC FINE/CHALLAN
In case of traffic challan/fine renter is responsible to deposit the same as per the law.
- 10. ROAD TEST
The renter is responsible to satisfy him/herself with the performance of vehicle after driving test before sign the agreement and will return vehicle before 4:00 pm on fixed date in the same condition with full fuel tank and full wash.
- 11. ARBITRATION
In the event that the renter amicably resolve a dispute or damage claim resulting from this agreement the parties agree to resolve any such dispute or damage claim by arbitration. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in Garhshankar, District Hoshiarpur , State Punjab India.
- 12. ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION IN AGREEMENT
No alteration or modification in the Agreement or any Exhibits shall be valid unless make in writing and signed by an authorized Affiliate of each parties.
- 13. FUEL, SERVICE AND MAINTAINANCE
The Renter is liable for any kind of damages caused by use of bad fuel quality. During the renter period the renter is responsible for taking care of normal car maintenance, such as the engine oil quality, the radiator and battery fluid, the Tyre pressure etc.
- 14. LIMIT OF KILOMETERS
The renter is obliged to drive the vehicle maximum of 250 K.M per day. If renter crosses the kilometers limit, Rs 15/per Kilometer will be charged extra.
- 15. CO-DRIVER
Renter is obliged to provide self attested copy of co-driver’s driving license before signing the agreement. The renter will be responsible in case of any accident or damage by co-driver. Wherein the renter terms do not comply with.
- 16. VEHICLE RETURN
The Renter is obliged that the vehicle is to be returned to the agreed place before 4.00 p.m. upon expiration of the agreement renter period. If renter neglects his liabilities, Rs.100 per hour will be charges as a fine
- 17. Scratch and dent charges
The renter obliged to check and road test the vehicle before signing agreement. If vehicle returned with any scratch or dent then fines will be Rs.2000 per scratch and Rs.3000 per dent.
- 18. CLEANING CHARGES
The vehicle will be given with full wash. If vehicle returned dirty, the cleaning charges is Rs.500, in case garbage material found(vomit,milk, or any kind of liquid) in vehicle then cleaning charges will be Rs.2000.
- 19. OVER SPEED CHARGES
Renter is allowed to drive the vehicle up to maximum speed of 100 km/hr (62 miles/hr). Exceeding which the vehicle will be consider as over speeding. A penalty of Rs. 500 will be charged for first instance, Rs 1000 For Second instance, Rs. 2500 for the third instance. After which the agreement will made cancel and company shall get the right to take back the vehicle and terminate the agreement
- 20. MECHANICAL REPAIRS
Damage to clutch plates, Tyres, chamber due to negligence on any part of the vehicle. Renter will be charged. Final assessment will be made by Shri Ram Car Renter. The renter is completely liable for any damage done by third party.